Monday, June 12, 2006

My First





















Eiillooww..

See the pictures above?

The left one is me when i was 7 (seven) months old and wore my first jeans. Well it is not a new one actually, i got it from Eyang Putri. She said it used to be kakak Dimas'. I wore it for the family lunch but forgot when and where. The picture took after my mama dressed me up. Do i look 'keren' ?? Hehehe..

And guess whose picture at the other side? Tsaahhh.. of course it is me. My 'crazy' mama has a big desire to put that Batik suit on me at the aunt Erika's wedding last Saturday's night. So she hunted at all of the Batik stores in South Jakarta to find a nice & comfort suit for me. I look handsome yaah.. haha.

My first jeans and batik suit. Thanks Ma'.. xoxo, ramadityo.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh ini beneran Ramadityo baru 15 bulan???
Bau kali ini liat anak kecil pake batik.... lucu banget deh..........
ada yg utk perempuan gak ya???

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home